FLYINGBOW MUSIC MINISTRY OBJECTIVES
TO ADVANCE AND TEACH THE RELIGIOUS TENETS, DOCTRINES, OBSERVANCES AND CULTURE ASSOCIATED WITH THE CHRISTIAN FAITH THROUGH MUSIC
1. Perform concerts across Canada (and internationally) in places of worship and concert halls where we share our Christian faith in spoken word and music.
2. Provide guest music artists and speakers in places of worship, Christian radio and television programs where we encourage Christians in their faith and walk with God.
3. Coach and educate church worship teams in how to be more effective in Christian ministry.
4. Appear as guest music artists and speakers at church conferences and workshops with various Christian denominations.
TO MAINTAIN MISSIONS, THROUGH MUSIC, IN ORDER TO PROPAGATE THE CHRISTIAN FAITH
1. Partner locally and globally with missionaries and mission organizations in mission work and evangelism as performing artists in mission events, outreach concerts and crusades.
2. Be guest music artists and speakers at mission conferences for missionaries and mission supporters.
3. As a son of missionary parents in Nigeria, Africa, the founder tells his story of faith and the need for vibrant mission work around the world. Other team members also share their faith stories.
4. Do front line music missionary work as we travel internationally to third world countries where we perform and share our faith.
TO EDUCATE AND INCREASE THE PUBLIC’S UNDERSTANDING AND APPRECIATION OF MUSIC, THE ARTS AND THE CHRISTIAN FAITH BY PROVIDING INSPIRATIONAL AND FAITH-BASED PERFORMANCES OF A MUSICAL NATURE.
1. Perform concerts (rich in the arts) across Canada (and internationally) in places of worship, concert halls, schools, universities and colleges where we share our Christian Faith in spoken word and music.
2. Partner with other artists and tie in a large variety of art forms in our performances such as: graphic design, photography, multi media, painting, dance, spoken word and theatre.
TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONAL SEMINARS IN CHURCHES, COMMUNITY CENTRES, SCHOOLS, YOUTH CENTRES AND HOME STUDIOS ON TOPICS RELATED TO MUSIC AND THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.
Instructional topics presently include:
a. music and worship in the church.
b. the effective church worship team.
c. the art of writing and composing music.
d. the art of improvising on a musical instrument.
TO AID IN THE RELIEF OF POVERTY IN CANADA AND DEVELOPING NATIONS THROUGH ENCOURAGING CONCERT AUDIENCES TO PROVIDE AID TO THOSE IN NEED DURING INSPIRATIONAL, FAITH-BASED MUSIC PERFORMANCES.
1. Partner with and be a spokesperson for accredited Canadian organizations who have a proven track record in poverty relief in Canada and the developing world.
2. Educate concert audiences about the needs of the poor in Canada and the developing world.
3. Perform music as a team for those in poverty stricken areas locally and globally.