FLYINGBOW MUSIC MINISTRY OBJECTIVES
TO ADVANCE, IN TRADITIONAL AND NON-TRADITIONAL PERFORMANCE VENUES, THE RELIGIOUS TENETS, DOCTRINES, OBSERVANCES AND CULTURE ASSOCIATED WITH THE CHRISTIAN FAITH THROUGH MUSIC AND THE ARTS.
1. Perform concerts across Canada (and around the world) in places of worship, concert halls, stadiums and/or open fields where we share our Christian faith through music, dance and/or visual arts.
2. Provide guest performers and speakers in places of worship, radio and television programs, Christian conferences and workshops where we encourage Christians in their faith and walk with God, regardless of their denomination.
3. Coach and educate church worship teams in how to be more effective in their Christian ministry.
TO SUPPORT MISSIONS, THROUGH MUSIC AND THE ARTS, IN ORDER TO PROPAGATE THE CHRISTIAN FAITH.
1. Partner locally and globally with missionaries and mission organizations in mission work and evangelism as performing and visual artists in evangelistic events, outreach concerts and crusades.
2. Provide guest performers and speakers at mission conferences for missionaries and mission supporters.
3. Share stories of mission experiences with others to encourage a vibrant mission work around the world.
4. Accomplish front-line evangelistic work as we travel internationally through developing countries by performing and sharing our faith.
TO PROVIDE INSPIRATIONAL OR FAITH BASED PERFORMANCES OR EVENTS FOR THE PURPOSE OF EDUCATING AND ADVANCING THE PUBLIC’S UNDERSTANDING AND APPRECIATION OF MUSIC AND THE ARTS.
1. Perform concerts that combine a multi-faceted display of the arts across Canada and abroad in places of worship, concert halls, schools, universities and colleges.
2. Partner with other artists to tie in a large variety of art forms in our performances such as: graphic design, photography, multi media, painting, dance, spoken word and theatre.
TO PROVIDE INSTRUCTIONAL SEMINARS IN TRADITIONAL AND NON-TRADITIONAL PERFORMANCE VENUES ON TOPICS RELATED TO THE CHRISTIAN FAITH AS WELL AS MUSIC AND THE ARTS.
1. Visit churches, community centres, schools, youth centres and home studios to give instruction and opportunities to practice on topics such as:
a. music and worship in the church
b. the effective church worship team
c. the art of writing and composing music and/or choreographing dance
d. the art of improvising on musical instruments
TO RELIEVE POVERTY IN CANADA AND DEVELOPING NATIONS THROUGH ENCOURAGING THE PROVISION OF FOOD AND OTHER BASIC SUPPLIES TO THOSE PERSONS IN NEED THROUGH THE PROVISION OF FAITH-BASED PERFORMANCES OR ARTISTIC EVENTS.
1. Partner with accredited Canadian organizations who have a proven track record in poverty relief both at home and abroad.
2. Educate concert audiences about the needs of the poor in Canada and abroad.
3. Provide performances for those in poverty stricken areas in Canada and abroad.